What time does the 12 hour marathon show start?

ChrisFL

Disney/Universal Fan and MALE
I know it's this coming Saturday, Nov 24th, but don't recall if they said what time.

The only reason I am going to be up at 7:50 AM mountain time so I have enough time to turn on my laptop and my phone to watch the show than take my thyroid herbals which have to be taken on an empty stomach settle into watch and sip some water for the first hour followed by having an attain with crave blocker bar ( haven't decided on sweet and salty nut, chocolate caramel nut, or chocolate peanut butter) for my breakfast before thinking about doing much else. popcorn is on the list at some point during the day because well popcorn enough said. Family is under orders not to bother me unless the house is on fire or someone is bleeding to death. Finally death thoughts will be sent to any phone calls coming across my phone that mr number has labeled as spam, telemarketer, fraud, ect.

:grouphug: Thank you everyone. My husband's step dad was under the weather. He is 90, so we are extra careful with him getting sick. It has also been raining, so we wanted to wait until the roads were better. Forecast says no rain on Saturday. I will happily watch the recorded segments and enjoy the time with my in laws. I am blessed to have amazing in laws!

I thought there was another thread for questions about the marathon broadcast but can't find it. I'm wondering if you signed up for notifications for the regular Tuesday podcast will you receive one for this event? I usually just go to my youtube account and click from there but wasn't sure if this would be done the same way.

Superme, Have a great family Thanksgiving. Enjoy your time with family!

I thought there was another thread for questions about the marathon broadcast but can't find it. I'm wondering if you signed up for notifications for the regular Tuesday podcast will you receive one for this event? I usually just go to my youtube account and click from there but wasn't sure if this would be done the same way.

Superme, Have a great family Thanksgiving. Enjoy your time with family!
Good question - @Teleclashter - I know you're probably busy nuts, but hopefully you can quickly answer this for us?

Sitting here - showered, dressed, coffee in hand. It's 8:44 a.m. Eastern, and can start anytime it wants, since I'm here. :)

Seriously - good luck to all today, I'm sure you'll be great, and raise tons of money for GKTW!! I'm here with ya until the bitter end, cheering you on, sending you huge virtual hugs!!

Sitting here - showered, dressed, coffee in hand. It's 8:44 a.m. Eastern, and can start anytime it wants, since I'm here. :)

Seriously - good luck to all today, I'm sure you'll be great, and raise tons of money for GKTW!! I'm here with ya until the bitter end, cheering you on, sending you huge virtual hugs!!

Same, but not showered yet (long night). Hazelnut coffee in hand to watch the opening and then I've got some errands to run. I'm curious about the catering they are going to have since it is supposed to be stellar!

Same, but not showered yet (long night). Hazelnut coffee in hand to watch the opening and then I've got some errands to run. I'm curious about the catering they are going to have since it is supposed to be stellar!
OMG, @hertamaniac - First of all, I have my beloved hazelnut powdered creamer in my coffee, and was just wondering about the catering too! Get outta my HEAD, man!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!