What time does the car have to be out of the parking

Pinkgurlshubby

Has not been blessed by the TF
Staying at RPR. We were thinking of brunch at Toothsome on check out day but it opens half an hour before check out. Anyone have any insight on how much time you have to get the car out before you have to pay for extra parking? Wouldn't want to have to pay an extra day of parking to leave around noonish. Not going to complain either way but it might make us change our plans to having brunch there on a park day instead.

You can leave your car there all day on the day of check out. We always go to the park on check out day and leave our luggage with guest services. After the park closes, we pick up our luggage and leave the parking lot with no problems.

Yep, you have until midnight to remove your car from the hotel parking lot on the day you check out. We do that all the time. Check out, give bell services our luggage, play in the park some, grab a bite to eat and do last minute shopping in City Walk, then go back to the hotel, retrieve our luggage, then drive off to the airport. We try to always have an evening flight back.

I will add that you should double check your hotel folio charges carefully though. I was overcharged for parking last year (I had prepaid everything the night before checkout with gift cards, but another parking charge was added to my CC the next day. I had to call when I got home to have it removed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!