What time of day can guests start making FastPass Choices?

Dan99999999

Earning My Ears
I know that guests staying on-property can make fastpass selections 60 days in advance and guests staying off-property can make selections 30 days in advance; but what time of day can these selections first be made? 12:00AM on the 60th or 30th day out?

I know that guests staying on-property can make fastpass selections 60 days in advance and guests staying off-property can make selections 30 days in advance; but what time of day can these selections first be made? 12:00AM on the 60th or 30th day out?

If you think of any other questions, the FP FAQ is an okay source of answers.

Quick follow-up question: Only those who are staying on-property can make fastpass selections for their entire trip (assuming multiple days) on the 60th day out? Guests staying off-property MUST make selections 1 day at a time?

Quick follow-up question: Only those who are staying on-property can make fastpass selections for their entire trip (assuming multiple days) on the 60th day out? Guests staying off-property MUST make selections 1 day at a time?
Yes there are a few hotel that are not on Disney that do count as on site but for the most part yes. You also need to have tickets too for the number of days

No, guests staying off-site make theirs 30 days out all at once.

No, guests staying off-site make theirs 30 days out all at once.
If you stay off site then you can make your FP starting at your 30 day window one day at a time so if you are staying off site for 7 days you can make your FP starting 30 days for the next 7 days

Unless something has just changed witch it might have

If you stay off site then you can make your FP starting at your 30 day window one day at a time so if you are staying off site for 7 days you can make your FP starting 30 days for the next 7 days

My apologies. I've always been onsite. 30 days has to do one day at a time?
Oh I know what I was thinking, I made mine 4years ago about 23 days out all at once. I was new to the FP system and didn't know to do them 60 days out.

My apologies. I've always been onsite. 30 days has to do one day at a time?
Oh I know what I was thinking, I made mine 4years ago about 23 days out all at once. I was new to the FP system and didn't know to do them 60 days out.
I was second guessing my self on the 30 day thing. Since most of the time I am on site with a few one day trips in.
thanks for the confirmation

I was second guessing my self on the 30 day thing. Since most of the time I am on site with a few one day trips in.

I understand! And I see now why making FPs 30 days out is stinky...:scared: You can only do them one day at a time. :eek: Yikes! Makes sense why so many complain about their FP choices.

I understand! And I see now why making FPs 30 days out is stinky...:scared: You can only do them one day at a time. :eek: Yikes! Makes sense why so many complain about their FP choices.
Yep, especially if you live on the west coast where that is 4 AM in the morning. Too late to stay up and wait and too early to get up for the day.

Can you see why us on the wet coast really want FPs to go back to day of only like they are at Disneyland? It works so much better and is fair to everyone.

Yep, especially if you live on the west coast where that is 4 AM in the morning. Too late to stay up and wait and too early to get up for the day.

Can you see why us on the wet coast really want FPs to go back to day of only like they are at Disneyland? It works so much better and is fair to everyone.

I'm on the west coast and it works perfectly... but then I also work overnights so I'm already up lol.

But it wasn't fair to everyone. Those who got to the park in the early AM typically were the ones who got the "good" FPs. Those who came later either got really poopy times or there were none available at all. There was no "refresh" to see more FPs popping up as others are being used. I think those making FPs at 30 days and having to do it one day at a time isn't fair. Let them make theirs all at once as we do at 60. I'm sure Disney does it that way for a reason...and it's one of the reasons I won't stay offsite. That 60 day FP will keep me right there onsite....paid or not.

I think all fastpass reservations (both 60 and 30) need to go to "one day at a time". Then you dont get the popular rides (like SDD and FOP) booking up....forcing you to put these parks at the end of your trip to increase your chances. This would make it fair all around imo. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter