what time of day can online ADR can be done

mikewdw

wdw coach
what time of day can you begin putting in your ADR when you reach the 90 day window? our 90 day starts tomorrow but when can i do it online? 12:00 midnight, if so is it eastern, central, etc.
thanks,
mikewdw

I think 6:00 AM is the official "opening" time, but I've read that it has started working around 3:00.

The PP is correct, it had been 6am, but recently most reports have been 3am. Just wanted to add to their post that it's eastern time.

I was able to my 90+10 ADRs at 3 AM Eastern, as have many others. The system may possibly give you an error message, but that's a technical problem. It can be done at 3 AM.

what do i do if i get an error message? will it let me try again? really dont wont to get up at 3 for nothing.

Pre warning here: I got up at 2 am to do my ressies (central time) and was absolutely heartbroken since it wouldn't open my 90+10 when i put in my ressie info. I went to the disboards and asked for help and found out many people could open theirs and had booked already. needless to say I was very upset. I tried over and over to no avail. magically at 5:00 central (6am eastern...the "official" opening time for Dis Ressies) my 90+10 worked. I'm thinking not all ressies are fully functional until the official starting time. If you get up at 3 and yours doesn't work try again later.

I got up around 4:30 (central) on my ADR day, and was able to start booking my ADRs. I was so successful that I went back to bed around 5:30, and didn't even bother staying up until 6am to call.
The only thing that didn't work for me was booking Hoop dee doo. I still can't get it to recognize that I'm on the Dining Plan, so it wants me to pay in full. At some point I'm going to call about this, but I'm not too worried.

We booked our ADRs a couple weeks ago, and I was able to get on at 5am CST (6 am EST). I signed in at 4:45am and my dates were not open, then at 5:00, they magically opened up. I've never heard of them being available at 3. :confused3

I was able to get every restaurant/time I wanted.

got into system for Lecellier for my 90+10 (not available on the date I needed) :(, but then wouldn't open up the calendar for +10 for any other restaurant I wanted. UGH> will putz around the house like a zombie until 5 and try again
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

got on at 3am EST today and was able to book everything.

Geez! I think I need to get some sleep, but I'm still wired from making sure I got everything and then logging back in and retrieving all the reservations to make sure they were correct.

i got mine this morning at 3. so do i have to do anything else? call and confirm or check back on Disney site?
thanks for help.

disneyworld's official site is where to go...although right now (and its 515 central...so 615 eastern) I am getting page 404 errors (page can not be found) at least with my internet explorer...switched over to google chrome and got right in

Disneyworld.com and then where? I can't seem to find a place on their main page to direct me to dining bookings. I know I am half asleep but I usually don't have trouble with this. :)

Thank you everyone!! I was able to get everything I wanted this morning and couldn't be happier.

Joan

It varies. The official time is 6 AM EST, but some have been able to get in as early as 3 AM EST. Some days it works and others it does not.

:confused3can someone explain to me the 90+10? What restaurants is it for?

Maybe I got lucky but on the advice from you fellow Diser's by the way :disrocks: When I made the ADR's for my friend's early Dec trip I got into the online ADR site around 330amish (ET) and made all of their ADR's for their trip w/ no problem (I mean except for CRT :( i'm still calling daily for that 1) Anyway I just called to verify everything made around 7am that same morning and they were all set. Maybe it varies from day to day it is technology after all. Sometimes it's up then sometimes it's down and not working properly so. Just keep trying. :goodvibes

We were able to book all of ours at 3 am this weekend for our upcoming Christmas trip.. it was overall very smooth and easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter