What time of the year to visit/ticket prices

Aurora2018

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!

A little background. My husband and I visited WDW for the first time in 2016 and go engaged there. We loved it and have been planning to go back. We are looking at going possibly next year or maybe wait until the anniversary in 2021.
Looking at the ticket prices with virgin it seems that things have changed A LOT (or it may be that last time we booked only four months in advance). We went in August 2016 so we have been looking at going in late August as crowds were perfect but most flight tickets are super expensive!
I will probably be working term time (we now live in Spain so could go from the end of June until September and typical school holidays), what's your favourite time of the year to go/when do you find that ticket prices are most reasonable?
Thank you :)

Park Tickets for UK Residents remain the same year round.

Plane tickets fluctuate daily, kids school holidays flight prices will be higher -- try for the end of June possibly.

If you are free to go any time during the year, then late, late April/early May (basically as soon as Easter and Spring Break are out of the way) has the best combo of crowds, weather and prices for us.

We are planning for 2021 and will have to go in school holidays, but only when they have 2 weeks off so we are limited to Easter or summer holidays.

I have been pricing up (hotel and flights) the 2 weeks off at Easter and it seems to be more expensive than end of August so we are probably going to August and deal with the heat.

Easter is always the most busiest time of year in Disney (and no clue why). Its also the most expensive I've found.

Early May is a great option or September although weather wise September can be a bit ropey depending on the season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!