What Time to Leave Resort...

~Kik-Kik~

DIS Veteran
We have 9:10 reservations for Crystal Palace on Friday. We are taking the bus from Coranado Springs. What time would you leave the resort?

I'd leave before 8 if you can. I have waited 45 minutes for buses plenty of times. Then you have to go through security at MK before you can enter, walk to CP, etc.

If you are concerned about making the reservation on time, call for an Uber/Lyft/Minnie Van.

Be at the resort bus stop and waiting for the 8:00 a.m. bus (sometimes it comes early). I agree with other posters that if you are really concerned, take Uber or Lyft.

if you use Uber/Lyft have them drop you at the Contemporary and walk to MK, otherwise they will drop at TTC and you will still have to take monorail/ferry. Minnie Vans drop at the MK bus station.​

My rule of thumb is to leave our resort room 75 minutes before we want to be somewhere.

During midday that gets extended to 85 minutes when busses are a little less frequent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter