What time to make PS for dinner

Sharig8r

Earning My Ears
We will be taking my 14-month old ds for the first time, and we don't know what time to make our priority seating arrangements for dinner. I guess it depends on if he naps or not. Just wondering what time most people have dinner and when their little ones usually go to bed. Thanks!

This past summer, we traveled with our 14 month DD. WE would leave the parks early afternoon to nap and then return by 4:30 pm. Most of our PS's were for 6:00 pm and we closed the parks. DD was able to enjoy the entire evening without getting crabby. Tha late nights just made for a better and longer afternoon nap.

I have to agree with the above. If you are wanting a patient toddler for an evening PS you may well want to consider a break during the day. I know my kids would never have been able to handle an evening sit down meal without a break. Since we never stayed on site until our last trip (and Irlo Bronson was a mess construction-wise) we always made PS's for breakfast or early lunch (having had a quick light breakfast) so our littlest ones could enjoy their meal (and we could too) Can't tell you the number of very cranky kids that I see come 5-7 pm.

:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter