What time to schedule FP+ at ITTBAB after EMH rope drop NRJ?

laurajetter

Mouseketeer<br><Font color="red">The Tag Fairy thi
We'll be at AK on 6/23 which is an EMH morning. We plan on being at rope drop and heading straight to NRJ, then would like to do ITTBAB right after. I really don't know what kind of a wait we're in for though, and thus I don't know what time to make the FP for ITTBAB; we need to allow enough buffer time in case the wait was longer than we hoped, plus travel time for 9 people (2 with scooters). I don't want to over-estimate either and have to wait an hour or two for the window and feel like we need to stay in the vicinity and not visit other areas while waiting.

Any advice for what the wait times are for NRJ at that time of year at EMH rope drop?

We'll be at AK on 6/23 which is an EMH morning. We plan on being at rope drop and heading straight to NRJ, then would like to do ITTBAB right after. I really don't know what kind of a wait we're in for though, and thus I don't know what time to make the FP for ITTBAB; we need to allow enough buffer time in case the wait was longer than we hoped, plus travel time for 9 people (2 with scooters). I don't want to over-estimate either and have to wait an hour or two for the window and feel like we need to stay in the vicinity and not visit other areas while waiting.

Any advice for what the wait times are for NRJ at that time of year at EMH rope drop?
You really don’t need a FP for ITTBAB so focus on getting to NRJ and then make your way to ITTBAB.

It’s a very low priority for a FP because it doesn’t save you time nor does it give you priority seating. Priority Listing ftom the FP FAQ:
ANIMAL KINGDOM (13 Attractions) Tiering

Tier 1/Group 1 (select no more than one)
A - Avatar Flight of Passage
A - Na'vi River Journey

Tier 2/Group 2 (select up to three)
A - Expedition Everest (Single Rider also available)
A - Kali River Rapids
A - Kilimanjaro Safaris
A - Rivers Of Light (Reserved Area)
B - DINOSAUR
B - Festival of the Lion King (Separate Access)
B - Finding Nemo (Separate Access)
B - Primeval Whirl
C - It's Tough to be a Bug
C - Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost
C - UP! A Great Bird Adventure

Wait times for ITTBA are rarely over 5 min for the first several hours of the park being open. You really don’t need a FP+ for it.

Yep, don't waste a FP on ITTBA. Use it for Character Greet, Safari, Everest, Kali, or Dinosaur.

You should be able to walk right on to NJR and be off the ride by 8:15.

Okay thanks, I didn't realize ITTBAB doesn't need a FP.

Yep, don't waste a FP on ITTBA. Use it for Character Greet, Safari, Everest, Kali, or Dinosaur.

You should be able to walk right on to NJR and be off the ride by 8:15.
I see you included Dinosaur as a possible choice for getting a FP. I just saw a video though of someone mentioning that there never seems to be much of a line for Dinosaur... how true would you say that is? I was planning on not getting one for that.

I see you included Dinosaur as a possible choice for getting a FP. I just saw a video though of someone mentioning that there never seems to be much of a line for Dinosaur... how true would you say that is? I was planning on not getting one for that.

The wait can get up to 30 minutes or more by mid-day, but I would agree that any one of the other 4 I mentioned would be better choices (except for Kali during cold weather).

This gets thirty minutes plus often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter