• Midnight - 2am

• 2am- 4am

• 4am - 5am

• 5am - 6am

• 7am - 8am

• 8am - 9am

• 9am - 10am

• After 10am

• I am playing by ear (just hope I can get in).

• 6am - 7am

Results are only viewable after voting.

disneychrista

DIS Veteran
I know there is another thread on this subject but just wanted to get a feel for it with a poll. So tell us when you plan to arrive on the 17th but don't forget to vote in the poll. That way we can all "see" when everyone plans to arrive.

I am making this a public poll so others will be able to see what you choose, that way if you want you can try to meet up with other DIS'ers and wait together. :Pinkbounc

The 6am - 7am time slot is now available at the Bottom of the choices. Thanks to whomever fixed it.

Right now I'm planning the 2-4 group though if it doesnt seem bad when walking by at midnight I'll plan for the 5:30 LP meet walk :)

-em

I'm planning on before 5, provided I can park then...If not I'll catch a few more ZZZZZ in line waiting for parking to open up!

Peter_noPan said:
What if i am going to be there between 6-7. There is a catagory missing.
:earboy2: :mickeybar :duck:
Read the entire post, I missed one ( I realize that) and I can't edit the poll :(

I keep going back and forth. I am hoping this poll will give me a better idea of when to go.

I do know it somewhere between 5am - 7am. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter