What to do about Disney withdrawal?

pennym

DIS Veteran
I last visited the parks in Oct and am now in serious Disney withdrawal! Living in NZ makes it harder to get to my happy place, so it might be a couple of years til my next visit....what do other people do to help with Disney withdrawal symptoms?

Yep me too, I stalk them! I especially love reading trip reports, so keep posting them everyone!

I last visited the parks in Oct and am now in serious Disney withdrawal! Living in NZ makes it harder to get to my happy place, so it might be a couple of years til my next visit....what do other people do to help with Disney withdrawal symptoms?
Some days I'll watch the Matter Cam
https://www.hojoanaheim.com/webcam/

Or see what I can find on youtube.
It's amazing the ride videos there.

I find a courtyard, in a commercial setting or park that is enclosed with brick walls or plants and listen to the water fountain and eat a $$ desert. Look up the 5th street market in Eugene oregon, that always helps me.

We got back a couple of weeks ago and have had the Disney blues badly, the first thing I always do is start planning our next trip.

We all spend sunday afternoons (it's winter here too) watching Disney Vlogs.

I plan another trip. I know a few years seems like a long time off, but, this gives you more time to save for the big trip. I check out these boards to keep me informed.

We love
FreshBaked
MrCheezyPop
Sarah Sterling
Patrick Dougall
NateBriAP
Magic Journeys
LIFE disney
Tiffany Mink

My kids did one too Pixie Dust Adventurers

Living in NZ makes you close to Japan, if you want to check a Japan Vlog TDRExplorer is amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts