• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to do, what to do??? TV related

wvjules

DIS Veteran
Do I watch the final 1/2 hour of AI or do I watch the season finale of West Wing????????

Well, it's a little late, but I had my Picture in a Picture. And AI got regulated to the PIP, because we can miss the fluff there, but not the stuff on WW!

West Wing!!! Flip back to AI; so much of it is FLUFF, you only need to see the last couple of minutes. :) How can you miss the West Wing season finale??? ;)

I was flipping between AI, The Bachelor, and Dawson's Creek. Too many shows on at the same time! :rolleyes: :D

Yes, I have a vcr, GG, but I am out of tapes.

I missed pretty much all of WW due to AI and phone calls. I can't believe I missed the finale!!!!!!!! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter