• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to do with 10 points?

tvwalsh

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I have been a member since 1992 and pride myself on never letting a single point go to waste. Well, this year it looks like 10 points will be wasted unless they are used by June 1st. I have no other points available in this use year, and only 42 available to be borrowed from next year! (I own 550 points!)

Suggestions, please.

If you have a ressie pending, add a night in a studio, or ask them to reallocate the points, so you will have 10 points in the current use year, then bank them. They have to do this by hand, so you may have to hunt for a CM who will do it. Or rent points from a member, add it to your ten points, and take a long weekend trip.:surfweb:

I have been a member since 1992 and pride myself on never letting a single point go to waste. Well, this year it looks like 10 points will be wasted unless they are used by June 1st. I have no other points available in this use year, and only 42 available to be borrowed from next year! (I own 550 points!)

Suggestions, please.

Now that is hard core vacationing.:woohoo:

we are bringing family for our first trip home in October. We decided to make an offsite trip in May. We had 15 points left and decided to ust 10 of them for a one night stay at VB....

It costs ten points for an ocean view inn room in May at VB. Do you think anyone would want a single night, if I set it up?

Unless it temps you to go to VB for a night (that would be over the top to "save" 10 points!) sure make the ressie and try! Maybe some local will see it and be tempted to buy. What is the cash rate for a night at VB in May?

Bobbi:goodvibes

PS. Not to make money, but you can donate the nights stay to Give the Kids the World. We donated a weekend stay at OKW one year with points that we couldn't use. Give the Kids the World was interested in the weekend to offer to a volunteer. It's along the lines of "good deed" for someone who does good deeds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter