What to do with backpack while on ride? Lockers at each ride?

DisneyMom1111

Earning My Ears
I apologize if this has been answered before (I am sure it must have been) but I looked and was not able to find it. The last time we went to Disney, we used a stroller for one of the kids. I don't pack lightly when in the park and always bring cold water bottles, sunscreen etc. I realize I will use my crossbody purse to hold valuables but what does one do with their backpacks? Does each ride have a location to store non valuable stuff like a backpack with spare water bottles, maps, rain ponchos etc?
Thank you in advance.

Could your kids or DH each have their own smaller bag to carry? Perhaps refillable water bottles with the filter on them like Brita? so they aren't heavy
Make sure you have travel size of things like sunscreen, etc.

You could always rent a locker at the front of the park if there is a lot of food/water or changes of clothing that you feel you need to have with you.

DH and I both had full-size backpacks, although not completely stuffed, on our trip in January, as with most of our previous trips. You can easily take your bags onto every ride at every park without issue. If it doesn't fit in the pouch/storage compartment on a ride, it always easily sits between my feet without issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!