what to do with old jerseys and tshirts?

Lilacs4Me

DIS Veteran
DS has so many sports jerseys and tshirts from his school and youth/high school sports years. I want to do something with them, but not the usual quilt or framed jersey kind of thing

Any other ideas?

I would love to do something just with his HS football jerseys or his camp tshirts - he has one from each year and the tshirts are special to just the football team. Each year, his head varsity coach thinks of a theme for the season and prints it on the back of a regular spiritwear tshirt that any student can buy. However, the tshirts with the quote is ONLY given to the football players and they are instructed not to give it to anyone else to wear.

Freshman year: RESPECT ALL, FEAR NONE
Sophomore: WE ARE THE CALVARY
Junior: COMMITMENT
Senior: HIT 100

Each of these sayings have a special meaning - for example, they are celebrating 100 years of the program this year and the HIT stands for Honor the past, Inspire the present, Transform the future, and the whole season kind of revolved around that theme

There are places that make quilts out of them. Or frame the ones that are the most meaningful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter