What to wear?

theocanada

Earning My Ears
Hi - I posted for help on a trip overall on another thread.

Does anyone have tips on the best things to wear at tokyo disneyland? Is it cool if I wear Oswald ears from california adventure? What else could I wear that would be like "oh, hey, that guy is a foreigner but a really cool foreigner!" as opposed to "oh, that guy is a foreigner, he looks ridiculous."

I think the Oswald ears would be a great idea. The Japanese love dressing up in the parks so I think its hard to look ridiculous there. Any "american" version of disney would be considered cool.

I think the Oswald ears would be a great idea. The Japanese love dressing up in the parks so I think its hard to look ridiculous there. Any "american" version of disney would be considered cool.

Exactly....Japanese love dressing up, even outside of the parks, honestly it's so common that 99% of people probably wouldn't even notice you!

Dressing up is the norm and if it's something like a hat then CM's would have no problem with it. You might even get a few questions as to where you got your Oswald hat. Though you can see people, usually high school girls, that dress up completely in their favorite characters outfit/design as it is unmistakable that they are not "official CM's" dressing up for the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter