What type of Gamer are you?

This leads me to another question: does anyone still play Pokemon Go? My account was erased and I couldn't be bothered to start all over again!
See my post right above yours. I still play. I do a lot of walking anyway and I find it a fun little accompanient to that. I have a number of online friends who play as well---plus there is a group in my little town which has a WhatsApp page and plays--most of them far more actively than I do

I play Scrabble against the computer, that’s it!

And I play games on the game board here.:)

I'm an all-around gamer but mostly RPGs. Currently playing Destiny 2 and replaying Final Fantasy XV.

Definitely more of a Mario girl :) I grew up playing Nintendo.

One thing I will give to Mario is Mario 64 - the first truly mass 3D world to explore with, for its day, amazing visuals, addictive gameplay and good audio.

supermario64.png

The prize, though for most impressive bit of programming, goes to Perfect Dark on the N64, by Rare. The follow-up to Goldeneye, the game boasted surround sound, real-time reflections, impressive dialogue and immersive lighting effects. Big deal, I hear you say! Well, this WAS on the N64 which means it used cartridges, which means very little space to write the game in...

gfs_27982_2_15.jpg

Now for Sega's turn. How can I not mention Shenmue? To this day the graphics are impressive and with literally hundreds of in game people all going about their daily business such as running a port, manning a convenience store and so on, this was the first "FREE" (Full Reactive Eyes Entertainment) game to grace the shelves. My favourite game ever.

2906827-9894439534-Shenm.jpg

Boom baby!

Last edited:
We are Nintendo people.

Two of us still play Pokemon Go - but just barely. Maybe once a week. The third gen is rumored to be upcoming. That will either push us back in or make us decide to quit.

I am also currently playing Disney's Emoji Blitz game and Pokemon Silver (old school from the eshop). I played Disney's Magical World 2 a few months ago and really enjoyed it. We played Pokemon Shuffle until this Ultrabeast insanity.

Definitely a Mario gal here.
Animal crossing over SIMS.
Currently on another Pokémon kick. I own a 3DS which is what I primarily play on. Love Hyrule Warriors. I’m a pick it up and put it down player. I’ll go days without playing then geek out for several hours when I have time

Atlus?
Definitely a Mario gal here.
Animal crossing over SIMS.
Currently on another Pokémon kick. I own a 3DS which is what I primarily play on. Love Hyrule Warriors. I’m a pick it up and put it down player. I’ll go days without playing then geek out for several hours when I have time
I really enjoyed that zeldaXdynasty warrior deal. Hope they do another! Also, is it possible to play a Zelda game for less than seven hours at a time?

Between Mario and Sonic, I'm a Mario girl. I mostly play Pokémon Go, Disney Emoji Blitz and Candy Crush now.

Atlus?

I really enjoyed that zeldaXdynasty warrior deal. Hope they do another! Also, is it possible to play a Zelda game for less than seven hours at a time?
Lol unfortunately for me it is possible to play less then seven hours. This issue called work gets in the way :rotfl2:

Atlus?

You guys are killing me man. LOL It has been AGES since I played Zelda. It is my #2, FF being my #1 naturally. music plays...."Sephiroth"

Which is why if I game, it will be PC. I can't stomach the console buying.

You guys are killing me man. LOL It has been AGES since I played Zelda. It is my #2, FF being my #1 naturally. music plays...."Sephiroth"

Which is why if I game, it will be PC. I can't stomach the console buying.
I’m still wanting to play the original FF from the NES. Looovvved it

I’m still wanting to play the original FF from the NES. Looovvved it

Yes. Many hours on "Dragon Warrior" lol. My brother took all those games. They are selling at 75.00 and up now. Should have BOUGHT those RPGs.

Those were the days you had to leave your TV on for weeks and hope there was not a power shortage.

The Animal Crossing love is unexpected but delightful :goodvibes

the only thing I dislike about AC is the guilt :laughing: Sims you can leave and restart at any time. In AC I know I've missed birthdays and events! :eek: (yes, I can time travel, but still I feel like an absent mayor!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter