What type of Gamer are you?

One more Nintendo fan here (own a Switch and a New 3DS XL). Currently playing Golf Story on the Switch and Zelda: A Link Between Worlds on the 3DS.

When I was riding my bike to and from work, I got a lot pf PoGO playing in, but since I upgraded to a scooter, my PoGO game time has really dropped off. Maybe when Gen 3 Pokemon are released in December, I'll get back into the game some more.

I play World of Warcraft on the PC. I am not very good at it, but started playing it because DH did and he got me hooked. He and I will spend an evening ordering take out and questing. He has always played lots of different types of video game and it is my first foray into gaming.

One more Nintendo fan here (own a Switch and a New 3DS XL). Currently playing Golf Story on the Switch and Zelda: A Link Between Worlds on the 3DS.

When I was riding my bike to and from work, I got a lot pf PoGO playing in, but since I upgraded to a scooter, my PoGO game time has really dropped off. Maybe when Gen 3 Pokemon are released in December, I'll get back into the game some more.
Link Between Worlds was so fun! My husband wants to play Golf Story when we get our Switch.

The Animal Crossing love is unexpected but delightful :goodvibes

the only thing I dislike about AC is the guilt :laughing: Sims you can leave and restart at any time. In AC I know I've missed birthdays and events! :eek: (yes, I can time travel, but still I feel like an absent mayor!)

I haven't been in my town in months. I blame the game creators. If I could just pick up the game and play periodically I would. But I can't because I'm afraid I will lose one of my beloved villagers. So now that they are in a holding pattern (fingers crossed!), I can't play again until I have a lot of time to get back in the holding pattern. It took so long to get all the villagers I wanted in 2 towns!

Always end up going back to Medal of Honour, especially Frontline. Like an old friend (and enemies!)

ford family

I haven't been in my town in months. I blame the game creators. If I could just pick up the game and play periodically I would. But I can't because I'm afraid I will lose one of my beloved villagers. So now that they are in a holding pattern (fingers crossed!), I can't play again until I have a lot of time to get back in the holding pattern. It took so long to get all the villagers I wanted in 2 towns!

Oh, I totally agree! I think my last visit was in early July :guilty: I got SO into AC and he's said the same thing a bunch of times. The game is either all consuming or left to gather dust for a while. There's hardly any in between!

He lost one of his favorite villagers (Grizzly) -- luckily we had his villager card to move him back in. I think mine are safe for my eventual return, but I'd be so sad if Stitches moves out. Anyway, yes -- some periods I really just don't have the time to play (even casually), but if I could get away with checking in once a month during those times, that'd be nice. :upsidedow

might bring our 3DS's to Disney :scratchin sit on the balcony at AKL, converse with pixelated animals instead :laughing:

I always thought there should be a few that you locked in. I don't know - appoint them assistant mayors or something. Then they would have to stay. Of course - there are always a few you really want to leave...

I always thought there should be a few that you locked in. I don't know - appoint them assistant mayors or something. Then they would have to stay. Of course - there are always a few you really want to leave...
My 2 towns consist of the villagers I took months to get. I want none to leave. Especially my Beau!

Our house is a Nintendo house. My favourite system is the SNES and have played and beaten Zelda: A Link to the Past many times.

Our house is a Nintendo house. My favourite system is the SNES and have played and beaten Zelda: A Link to the Past many times.

But have you beaten "Zelda Ocarina of Time"? That game ticked me off so bad. I could never finish it.

Twilight Princess is my fav. of the Zeldas.

But have you beaten "Zelda Ocarina of Time"? That game ticked me off so bad. I could never finish it.

Twilight Princess is my fav. of the Zeldas.

No, I haven’t played that one. I have a hard time with graphics like that. My brain runs on 8 bit lol

Ms Pac-Man Champion at Poe’s Pizza 1982 right here. :smooth:

Before kids I liked games with an uncomplicated storyline and a mission like Donkey Kong, Bubsy, Banjo Kazooie. I liked Zelda but it was too much work after awhile. Will never forget our roommate getting attacked by a bunch of chickens. :rotfl:

Of the two original choices I’d say Sonic all the way.

I use to play a lot of strategy games before civilization and others came out. Favorite was Bandit Kings of Ancient China. There was aversion for Nintendo but it was to hard to play, the pc version was amazing.
Was based on one of the earliest Chinese Classic works of fiction about 108 heros who rise up to protect china from corrupt general.

Also played Ultimata and WOW, but with WOW friends became fanatical and soon left me behind on exp level. They would spend days in the Forrest just killing wild pigs to raise their experience.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter