What was the last sporting event you went to?

Game 5 of the Yankees/Astros ALCS play-offs.

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Last edited:
Me and DH coached DS14 indoor soccer last night

Not counting doing that every week, Canada va Costa Rica women’s soccer last summer.

Truth is we love sports but in our hometown, all sports tickets are ridulously priced

A local high school basketball game a few week ago. They have one of the top 5 high school recruits in the nation. Hope to see him at IU next year.

I bet you saw New Albany's Romeo Langford play.

Last month I went to a high school basketball game at the world's largest high school gym. I usually see 4-5 high school games a year.

I went to my son's college Fall Ball scrimmage game in October.

Hitting FL next month and starting the season, can't wait!

College basketball last Wednesday Valentine's Day. Saw my Providence College Friars upset #3 Villanova. We are season ticket holders.

I bet you saw New Albany's Romeo Langford play.

Last month I went to a high school basketball game at the world's largest high school gym. I usually see 4-5 high school games a year.

You would be exactly right. :). New Albany High School is one town over and in the same district that I teach. It has been a pleasure watching him over the years.

Dd high school soccer 2 weeks ago.

Pro baseball Atlanta Braves summer if 2015. Pro soccer Orlando summer 2016.

Pens-Golden Knights hockey game on Feb. 6th.
There was a video tribute to Marc Andre Fleury during the 1st period - very emotional!

High school Regional wrestling championships last Wednesday...it was bittersweet. My son's team lost but they never expected to get that far this year. Plus, it is a loooonnnggg season. They start practices in October just after football wraps up and don't get done until February. 8+ hour meets every Saturday during season begins to get old by the end. :scared:

A fall league basketball game. Our ds1 is a high school coach and some of his team was playing in this scrimmage league.

AAA Baseball Playoff game in September. Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs (Phillies affiliate) vs Scranton Wilkes Barre Rail Riders (Yankees affiliate).

Last September, we went to a minor league baseball playoff game. When our daughters were cheerleaders we would be at the football game every Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter