What was the most beautiful view you have ever seen ?

Watkins Glen State Park comes to mind:
https://parks.ny.gov/parks/142/

It's so beautiful and peaceful, and my favorite place to hike!

My computer is being slow this morning, so here is a picture from the website:
a9da6cc9-0acd-4f41-85f4-311eea70bab9.jpg

There are so many and for different reason... not in any order

Sitting watching my daughter hold her son, moments after he was born... Priceless

Red Rocks Canyon ( Las Vegas) when it was snowing... just amazing... Just the quite beauty was truly amazing...

Snorkeling in the Dominican Republic, one of the best snorkeling days we ever had...We saw so much underwater life... and some sharks...

Looking at Paris from our Balcony ... another moment I just thought WOW I am really here....

Boating down the ST. Johns river and no one else is around, you feel so peaceful... the natural beauty is something to behold...

Last edited:
The Vegas strip at night, followed closely by NY at night. I know most f you rightly love a beautiful nature scenery. But were all different and I get so excited at neon, concrete and steel. ( and the smell of napon in the morning, jk, but I know my answer is a bit off)
You're not the lone oddball - I'm a city-lover myself. I was born and raised "in nature" and now live half an hour from one of the world's most famously scenic locations (Banff National Park), but still nothing resonates with me like a city skyline.
p533961204-3.jpg
1*-ao2ddNV3nVPL1y9aTCULA.gif

About 40 years ago I took a car trip through Europe. On a stopover in Interlaken, Switzerland, we stayed in a quaint three story hotel. Our room had a balcony overlooking the snow capped Alps. The view was breathtaking. The flowers in the planters on the balcony were beautiful. This was in August.

It is really hard to pick one, but I'm going to go with the view of the sunset in the Smoky Mountains. The colors in the sky with the smoky blues of the mountains was amazing.

There are quite a few that come to mind...but maybe my favorite was the view of the sea cliffs of Molokai from a helicopter - waterfalls, sheer cliffs leading into the sea and we even saw some whales swimming off the coast. It was one of those, “I can’t believe I’m actually experiencing this” moments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter