What was the most beautiful view you have ever seen ?

My absolute favorite is when my DS is home from living in Chicagoland and DD is home from college, with my DH home from work, and we are all sitting in the living room and I can see/hear them all at one time.

Vistas would be:
Cruising past the Statue of Liberty when departing on a cruise. I just stood and thought how my ancestors saw her as a beacon to their futures.
The sunrise atop Mount Haleakala on Maui, as the sun rises above the craters full of clouds. Just amazing (freezing cold, but amazing).

I love to see the snow falling if on vacation some where. To me it is a beautiful site. Sorry no pictures to share, but I think you get the idea.

Watching the instant my DGS entered into this world. It was beyond magical and the most breathtaking thing I've ever experienced.

Now for the not so gushy (and gross)...

Earlier this year in Brussels, turning the corner and seeing the Grand Place. My jaw literally dropped!
Sunsets in Hawaii
Pretty much any view of the Atlantic while driving through Acadia National Park
The fjords of Norway

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!