What was your best day ever

Oh gosh, I can't pick just one. So many best days, I've been blessed!

Becoming a grandmother, I know having children is wonderful, but being a grandparent is even better!!
Blessed 3 times so far.......

besides getting married and having children, seeing the Foo Fighters recently will always be in the top for me

My son's wedding day last year. So much laughter from the 2 of them in pure joy.

Having family and friends there and a beautiful ceremony and reception.

Felt like I was at a Royal wedding.

The day I met my husband... it was March and the weather had suddenly shifted from snow to hot and sunny. That morning I felt the warm sunshine and looked out at the melting snow and told my friend "I bet we'll meet our future husbands today." (She did not, but I sure did!)

The day I met my husband... it was March and the weather had suddenly shifted from snow to hot and sunny. That morning I felt the warm sunshine and looked out at the melting snow and told my friend "I bet we'll meet our future husbands today." (She did not, but I sure did!)

The day I meet mine I was not expecting it but nice surprise

There are many but the one we always notate as best day ever was pretty exciting in our house.
Following a job loss, a major move and the sale of our severely underwater home we were able to purchase a new home in our new location.

The day we closed on the new house, our son was on an airplane on his way to his second Physical Therapy school interview when he was notified he had been accepted to his first choice PT school.
My Facebook post on that day was "Best Day Ever" and it was a picture of the house keys along with his acceptance email.

My wedding day was great from start to finish, so definitely wins this.

When my kids were born were days with great results, but were the hardest days of my life. I would have done those days over and over, but I'm always surprised when people remember them as best days!

My wedding day was great from start to finish, so definitely wins this.

When my kids were born were days with great results, but were the hardest days of my life. I would have done those days over and over, but I'm always surprised when people remember them as best days!

I feel a bit guilty agreeing with this, but I absolutely do. Marrying my husband was probably the best day ever. Moving into our first home together is also high on that list. Holding each of my daughters for the first time was joyful, but the hours preceding their births was anything but. I experienced childbirth as pure agony and I was fearful for them and for me. Add relatives with poor boundaries to the experience and it’s difficult to describe those days as best ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter