What was your best day ever

Not counting the day I married the love of my life and the births of my precious children? The best days were DD#2's 16th birthday surprise when I arranged for her to meet her favorite actor from the London cast of Les Miserables, Clive Carter. He spent his rest time between the matinee and the evening performance chatting with her, taking photos, and just generally making her feel special. He gave her a card, candy, and flowers for her birthday.

My other special day was Christmas, 2015, when I was able to present DD#1 with DVDs of her high school performances in a cabaret they presented (she performed "Don't Cry For Me, Argentina" and knocked everyone's socks off!) and their production of Grease, in which she played Rizzo. Now, that might seem like such a accomplishment, but DD#1 graduated HS in 1985, in Peru, and the recordings were in Beta. I did get them, had them converted to DVD and gave them to her for Christmas. Everyone in the house was in tears! We watched them while dinner cooked, and DGD was also blown away by her mother's talent (which she inherited, by the way).

Nothing has surpassed those two days.

Queen Colleen

Graduating boot camp. Between injuries and some bad luck, I nearly didn't make it out. But I did, and 8 weeks there made 4 years of college look easy. 10 years ago this December. My career was derailed early due to another injury but still makes me proud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts