What was your Black Friday deal?

Disney Addicted

DIS Veteran
My husband & I were up just after 6 AM and out the door by 6:25 AM. Pet Smart was offering the first 20 people in line a $20 gift card to be used today only. Plus their CareFresh 50L hamster litter was on sale for $17.99 when it's usually $35.98. That stuff costs a small fortune!

My husband & I were 14 and 15 in line. We walked out with 4 bags at $7.99 plus tax each!! That would normally cost $143.92 before tax and we paid $31.96 before tax. $111.96 in savings! Great deal!!!!

So what was your deal?

EDITED: to add in a word I left out! LOL

Last edited:

Legoland Gold Passes for $100, usually $210. You can use it at Legoland Florida, California, the coming NY one, and any of the Discovery Centres, two of which are near places we go. We already are going to the Florida park for two days, and one visit to a Discovery Centre makes it break even.

This weekend, shoppers is doing a bonus redemption event for PC Optimum points.

I used 180K points, which would normally be good for 180$ off, but were good for 250$ today.

I put it all towards a Nintendo Switch Lite. Regularly priced at 259.99, my out-of-pocket cost was 22$!

Got my Universal Studios tickets from VisitOrlando.com. Black Friday Promo had but 3 day, 2 park hopper tickets where they added 4th day and 3rd park for free, plus also having 10% off BF promo.

Got Cedar Point tickets. Black Friday promo was park ticket and Fast Pass+ for $75

Got Columbia ski/snowboard jackets 1/2 price from Sport Chek for the wife and myself.

We were not fully looking for a tv, but was at Superstore and they had the tvs there. Was looking at them and someone asked an employee close by if they would price match Leons. They said yes. I know they price match groceries, never thought they would match non-groceries. So picked up a cheap 55sharp for 299, no tax day and points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!