What was your favourite part of your school's building?

Not my favorite but i was there frequently…the principals office. Although I did also like Mrs McTaggerts room for world history. Our high school was in a lovely old building that was also a convent and her room was at the far end with lots of old windows and a non working fireplace. Plus she kept a bottle of bourbon in her drawer and occasiionally the boys in the class would steal it. Once they put it in her humidifier that ran constantly. The smell of bourbon wafting thru the room was heavenly.

Thinking back to elementary school, the gym. It seemed so huge, but I am guessing in reality it was tiny. Everything seemed so much bigger back then.

If we are talking elementary it would be the cafeteria. From the front of the school you would enter it via a flight of stairs so it kinda looked like a sunken living room. If high school it would again be cafeteria/ library. The library was on top of cafeteria so like a third floor. Both were round. The cafeteria had two floors and with it being round had a partition on the inner part where you could look over into the first floor of cafeteria. Oh we also had an outdoor covered breezeway that connected two wings of the school

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter