What was your first memory?

My mom was on the phone and I was looking out the screen door. I had a pencil and for some stupid reason, I stuck the tip of the pencil into a tiny hole in the screen. I kept twisting and turning the pencil. The hole got bigger and bigger. It was fascinating!! The pencil went thru the hole and out onto the porch. The door was locked and I couldn't get the pencil back. I was prob almost 3.

Not sure how old I was but I remember being in a pink crib and pitching a fit because mom had decided to take my bottle away. Dad talked her into giving it back. I vividly recall jumping up and down in that crib when mom returned with the bottle. YAY!!!!!! :)

Not really sure:

I remember one lovely evening on FL in 1975, somewhere in the Disney area, we rented a car, it was a wagon. We are a family of 5. My moms cousins were also there and rented a car, the same one but different color (I think one was 70s green and the other 70s red) but this night we all went out together. You know 9 people in one car. I know I was in the back of the wagon and my cousin was too (I was 3 she was 12 or 13) and we gave the peace symbol to people.

I was 7 (?) and we went to California (Elvis died that trip). We were at our hotel which was on the pacific if I recall. There was a dolphin tank in the shape of a figure 8. I swear it was small, now I think I am crazy because how could a dolphin, there were 2, enjoy that. There was also a candy shop/building. I got tic tacs and threw one in to the dolphin to eat. Next day (or days later) they cleaned the tank and there was my tic tac not dissolved-there was a bridge over the figure 8 tank. Same hotel (I think) and I was at the pool. I was next to a girl about my age, I feel like her dad was there too. The girl told me that if your 2nd toe was longer then your first you would be a princess. We both stretched our toe and well I am not a princess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter