What WDW Costs Am I Missing?

Has anyone ever packed booze in their suitcase? Maybe w bubble wrap? Would leave souvenir space for the return trip.

We usually order wine and beer with snacks and breakfast food from Garden Grocer, but I've also picked up a bottle of wine in the Grab & Go section of the food court. Make sure you have an opener (that was one of my miscellaneous expenses one year).

Has anyone ever packed booze in their suitcase? Maybe w bubble wrap? Would leave souvenir space for the return trip.

I've done Mountain Dew for my niece. I bought the small plastic bottles, put them in 2 baggies each (I put them in one, rolled it up, and put them in another) and then wrapped them in my clothing.

We always pack our own booze in our checked luggage. DH will usually buy a small bottle of bourbon - we done both glass bottles and plastic bottles. I just nestle them in the middle of our clothes and have had no problems. I have also packed those small plastic "4-pks" of wine before with no problems.

The grab and go section of the food court as well as the gift shops at the Poly will have six packs of beer and bottles of wine if you don't want to pack it. You are paying Disney Prices for them though.

You could use instacart or another grocery delivery service to have it sent to you as well.

You have 30 days aftet your trip to buy photopass we wore our magibands and all those pics were on there too. If your budget gets off a little

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!