What we know about the opening date of Hall of Presidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are removing the seats so they can fit more people in. Everyone is going to have to stand. There have been too many complaints about the snoring. There may be some rectangular benches around the perimeter.
Now that's pretty funny but I really wanted to see it in September. I guess I'll have to wait.

Too many rumors, too many "stories" from Disney, too many outside influences ............

This is a situation that is fluid and could very well still change ongoing.

Just don't worry about it, when it opens it opens, nothing you can do about it.

PS For the snorers, COP is up and running.
Well, if we can't worry about it, then that ruins the entire rumor board!

Well, if we can't worry about it, then that ruins the entire rumor board!

Nah, I don't worry about any of the gossip over here.

Worry about stuff over on the boards with stuff that is happening. :worried:

Nope - site wants an account ("You must be logged in to access the requested page") ..... hence, no data. Consider photoing the announcement?
You don't need to me logged in. Just click the I acknowledge button and the permit pops up.

When I looked on my phone for my December reservation it had Hall Of Presidents still in Refurb so I sent an email and this is what I got.

Thank you for your message regarding the Walt Disney World Resort.

From time to time, we make adjustments to our offerings. Continuing tradition, we will be adding the newest president to The Hall of Presidents this year. The attraction is currently undergoing refurbishment and at this time we have no additional details to share. What is being reported in the media at this time is purely speculative. We are working with the administration to record President Trump's speaking role, and hope to have him represented in the attraction this Fall.

I would like to see it during our November trip. I am just glad we got to see if before it went down end of last year. I've been having to make due with the American Adventure, which mind you, isn't bad at all, but just not the same. I just hope there doesn't end up being any protesting, on either side, in front of or inside the attraction, like every presidential visit seems to get now. I just don't feel HOP is the appropriate place to express one's political views.

I would like to see it during our November trip. I am just glad we got to see if before it went down end of last year. I've been having to make due with the American Adventure, which mind you, isn't bad at all, but just not the same. I just hope there doesn't end up being any protesting, on either side, in front of or inside the attraction, like every presidential visit seems to get now. I just don't feel HOP is the appropriate place to express one's political views.

Sort of related - recently WWE hosted their Summerslam weekend in Brooklyn, NY and there were protestors outside because WWE has Trump in their Hall of Fame and they want them to remove him. Now, if people will protest the fact he is in a fake hall of fame it made me wary about what might happen when HoP reopens. Just really hope it stays peaceful

Any update on the reopening? I've only seen late fall, 2017.

It should not take more than about 3-4 months to produce the fabric and stage curtain.

I'm thinking there may never be a reason provided for the delay.

Last edited:
I’ll be there over Christmas week I was really hoping it would be open by then.
This is crazy how long it’s taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter