What weird things do you do when you're alone?

I talk to myself too, to the point where I get on my own nerves. If I don’t listen to music or an audiobook, I drive myself crazy!

So you’re an inny?
I am. Aren't most people innies? Oddly enough both my kids are outies even though my husband and I are both innies. But maybe that's not hereditary but something to do with how the umbilical cord heals? That'll have to be a question for another thread; this one is strange enough already.

I'm not sure it's weird perse but I'll listen to music fairly loudly when doing things like washing dishes, laundry, cleaning, etc. Pretty sure my cat hates me doing that (sorry kitty :o)

If I'm with my husband I don't do that. If we're doing something jointly like cleaning out the garage, putting up Christmas decor, or some other project I may have music on but I won't have the music up nearly as loud. Same if we're in the car together. My husband doesn't like the music too loud and I dislike how quiet to me it tends to be in the car (even with the music) so if I'm alone the volume is up, windows are down (including sun roof) if it's a nice day.

I'll admit to totally singing (and completely off-key I'm sure) when music is playing when I'm alone. One of the reasons I love the music up loudly :rotfl:

I'm not sure it's weird perse but I'll listen to music fairly loudly when doing things like washing dishes, laundry, cleaning, etc. ...

I'll admit to totally singing (and completely off-key I'm sure) when music is playing when I'm alone. One of the reasons I love the music up loudly :rotfl:

This is me too. I will also dance around the house with the music up loud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter