What weird things do you do when you're alone?

It does not really matter if I am alone or DH and the kids are home. I talk to the dog. I also talk in my "doggie voice" and he answers back. "Hey, can I have a treat?" That's right. I own it.

I talk to myself and the dog. I also do this when DH is home so he never knows who I am talking to so he doesn't know if he should answer me or not. I also do self therapy when home alone. Talking out my problems seems to help.

I might get a little wild and not lock the door to the bathroom. :scared1:
I don't have a lock on the bathroom. I would just leave the door open, but there's a nice big window directly across in the back outside door. No one wants to see that glancing over while driving down the road, and they all look at my place when they go by, LOL.

I do know, living by myself 90% of the time, I have more than once gone out to the shed and pulled the lawnmower out and then thought, "Oh cr....." because I'm out starting to mow the yard in my underwear :rotfl2:

I was home alone last night and didn't shut the bathroom door while I was showering so I could hear the music I had on "too loud." Half way through I heard the front door open, my daughter came home earlier than expected. Oops.
Ha ha! My girls don't live with me, they live with mom. They are at my place more than out at home except for the sleeping though and I emphasize that they need to let me know not for permission, but to give me enough time to get some pants on, LOL.

Eat lima beans for dinner. Bill hates them, so we never have them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter