WHAT?!?!.. WHY!!!, August 2019 PTR

clambert1273

Mouseketeer
WHAT?!?!.. WHY!!!
August 13-22, 2019
Beach Club or Poly (we will see)

Hello All, welcome to our PTR which will be filled with planning, silliness and probably a lot of groaning by the hubby lol I have never written a PTR or TR so this will be my first one! Sorry if I will appear nervous but I promise to do the best job I can.

DH and I are huge nerds/geeks and have spent the last couple of years attending San Diego Comic Con... talk about crowds! We also live in SoCal so had AP's to Disneyland for 2015, 2016, 2017 but let them go late last year. Our last trip to WDW as late Feb 2015 and it was a GREAT trip. Shall we begin??

CAST: ME (44), DH (41), DD(24), DD(11).. unfortunately our son will not be able to join us as he is joining the Marines and leaves for boot camp this October! We are super proud!

A little about us: Me, I love Disney and it is my place that makes me feel normal. I am a brain aneurysm survivor, now recently recovering from a broken ankle (and surgery), will have another brain surgery this year AND a disabled Army veteran. DH, he is NOT a Disney person; however, will succumb to me and his daughters. He IS a Star Wars nut job so that kind of offsets the misery for him lol We give him all his star wars needs there as long as he lets us do our thing.

My daughters are massively Disney obsessed. I have raised them well! Oldest is Aristocat fanatic and the youngest is ALL princesses so it is a good balance between us all.

Here we all are at our last trip:

QFtedZg.jpg

We are currently prepping for Comic Con in July and after paying for all of that and having the MAJOR players pull out which left me wondering what I was going to do there, I decided that I wanted MY vacation back and wanted to go back to WDW........ I mulled it over a bit, then broached the subject with my husband.......................... who gave me this look
giphy.gif

responded with WHAT?!?!... WHY!!!
giphy.gif

because... DISNEY.. duh
giphy.gif

With him on board finally, I have begun my obsessive planning. WDW is the perfect trip for my obessive planning nature lol He continues to make fun of me but will never understand! He did agree that our last trip went off without a hitch due to my planning so THERE
giphy.gif

CLEARLY, I am demented and planning over a year in advance.. guess that means we just get to have fun in PTR while impatiently waiting

All I have so far is our dates: August 13-22, 2019 and confirmation from the TA to be notified when the deal comes out for my dates.

I have; however, started my spreadsheet to start tracking things... I am open to any and all suggestions! Of course with my daughters, I have certain things I have to arrange lol

So follow along as I am sure this will be hilarious as it goes along.. between the kids and my husband!

I love the aristocats! I have tried to convince my family we should go to Disneyland Paris just so I could have breakfast with all the cats!

Lord don’t ever let my oldest know that exists she made us chase down Marie on our last trip.. hubby was super excited about that lol

Thanks for being here and chiming in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter