What will happen after Nov. 2nd

I looked at 9:40 (forgot to check earlier) and it was 65, IIRC. Has anyone heard if they let people into SWGE right at 9 or a little earlier?

Welp looks like we'll just rope drop the heck out of HS next when we are there...no kids in our party and crowds don't slow us down lol

I see. Well that's all been taken care of with the grand Avenue entrance, there's space to queue there without affecting any other attraction other than muppet vision
Oh, I had no idea, could you explain where this entrance is compared to the main one - and how best to get there please. I never knew there was a 2nd entrance.

Oh, I had no idea, could you explain where this entrance is compared to the main one - and how best to get there please. I never knew there was a 2nd entrance.
Is the “main one” you’re referring to the walkway from TSL into SWGE?

Grand Avenue near Muppets is where all guests enter SWGE when DHS opens and the mass of people walk over to SWGE.

DHS only has one entrance for guests who choose to enter DHS.

Is the “main one” you’re referring to the walkway from TSL into SWGE?

Grand Avenue near Muppets is where all guests enter SWGE when DHS opens and the mass of people walk over to SWGE.
Arh yes, the tunnel entrance I know the one you mean now.

So everyone has to queue at main entrance then go through the park and then through 1 of the 2 entrances (Grand Ave/TSL).

My original point was that SWGE doesn't have it's own external/main entrance/exit, which indeed seems to be the case. I just feel that having it's own exterior entrance would help hugely with crowds.

The only entrance open at park opening is the Grand Avenue entrance.

This morning, Josh-easywdw estimated 40% of the crowd was heading towards TSL which is where he went.

So, as the opening crowd separates, guests heading to ToT and RnRC aren’t too affected.

The only entrance open at park opening is the Grand Avenue entrance.

This morning, Josh-easywdw estimated 40% of the crowd was heading towards TSL which is where he went.

So, as the opening crowd separates, guests heading to ToT and RnRC aren’t too affected.
Thanks so much for that info, hugely appreciated.

I'm rope dropping twice in a row in my plan (the furthest away time from Thanksgiving crowds) and I'm wondering whether I really want to. One day with EMH and one day without. One day was going to head to GE, one day try and do everything else. I'm wondering whether rope dropping this in November is worth it at all if you're going to walk into 60 minute waits for MF either way... I have fastpasses for everything I want to do in HS by spreading it over so many days.

Anyway, I wish they had just a few more days with EMHs at DHS. I wouldn't expect as much as the last few months, but just longer morning ones on the day it already has them or a few more peppered through the week.

We're rope dropping MFSR today-- wish us luck! Plan is to be there by 8. We don't need to be one of the first people on, but we have to be done by our 10 am Oga's reservation.
Please let us know how it went - good luck x

So everyone has to queue at main entrance then go through the park and then through 1 of the 2 entrances (Grand Ave/TSL).

My original point was that SWGE doesn't have it's own external/main entrance/exit, which indeed seems to be the case. I just feel that having it's own exterior entrance would help hugely with crowds.

You are talking about coming in basically from the street/parking lot, right?

If GE drew the crowds they said it would before it opened, I agree it should have had a separate entrance from outside, like World Showcase.

But since the crowds didn't materialize in that massive way, I don't think they need it. :)

The only park that has a second entrance is Epcot and that's because of the resorts. No other land inside a park has a second entrance, you have to come in through the main entrance to the park, walk through several areas to reach each land (adventureland, fantasyland, tsland, ToT, RnRC, Test Track, all of them) and technically the people staying at the SW hotel will have a direct, second entrance specifically for them, once the hotel opens

Wow this is wild. We are heading there this weekend. They have EMH. Do you think if we arrive one hour before EMH we can still manage to avoid some of the congestion?

Wow this is wild. We are heading there this weekend. They have EMH. Do you think if we arrive one hour before EMH we can still manage to avoid some of the congestion?
An hour early is usually a sound plan. There will be congestion, but you will be pretty close to the front of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!