What will it take for you to visit Disney again?

Will be staying in Canada for the next little while. This summer and next have already committed to vacationing in Canada. I am aiming for January 2022 at the earliest, all depends on if the virus has slowed down by that point. Biggest issue is the political situation in the USA, all depends who is running the country after this November.

Same for us. Election results in November will decide if we go to WDW in 2022 or DLP (and sell our old Canadian WDW kid ticket).

Already booked a trip for marathon weekend so I'm definitely going then. I would happily go for our anniversary this October if I could talk my husband into shelling out the money for it. Unlikely to get 2 trips in 3 months though... :)

The border is open to air travel, my out of country medical will respond, and I can deal with masks and reduced experiences if I must. Just as long as I'm able to drink around the world, I can put up with pretty much anything.

Already booked a trip for marathon weekend so I'm definitely going then. I would happily go for our anniversary this October if I could talk my husband into shelling out the money for it. Unlikely to get 2 trips in 3 months though... :)

The border is open to air travel, my out of country medical will respond, and I can deal with masks and reduced experiences if I must. Just as long as I'm able to drink around the world, I can put up with pretty much anything.

Me too! Have masks, will travel. 8-)

I’m lucky in that my DH is supportive of my Disney Habit. We have trips booked for pretty much each month between August and January. As the border closure gets extended, we move that month’s trip to the next month in line. (The January trip was originally the July one.) We’re all set to go as soon as the 14 day quarantine on return ends. DH can’t take the extra time off so that’s our sticking point.

Me too! Have masks, will travel. 8-)

I’m lucky in that my DH is supportive of my Disney Habit. We have trips booked for pretty much each month between August and January. As the border closure gets extended, we move that month’s trip to the next month in line. (The January trip was originally the July one.) We’re all set to go as soon as the 14 day quarantine on return ends. DH can’t take the extra time off so that’s our sticking point.
Supportive Disney husbands are the best! But even mine has limits: I got Disneyworld, a stupidly expensive Disney Cruise, and Disneyland Paris all in 2019. As it turns out, 2019 was definitely the year to go out swinging travelwise! But asking for more than marathon weekend right now is definitely going to be a no go. He wants a med cruise... and at this rate a med cruise in October will be easier to swing than a trip to Disney.

I'm not planning another trip until after a vaccine. But I want to go to Disneyland Paris first since they will probably recover before America.

I'm not planning another trip until after a vaccine. But I want to go to Disneyland Paris first since they will probably recover before America.

Nov 4th 2020 is when we will decide if we go back to WDW in 2022 or if we visit DLP instead. My kids are open to both options. They love WDW since they grew visiting every year but they would also love having a Disney vacation in French for once!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter