What will replace DreamWorks characters?

Luv2cruise!

Earning My Ears
We just booked a Royal Caribbean cruise on the Harmony and we are only used to Disney, so we have some questions. I read that as of April 2019, Royal will no longer have DreamWorks characters. What will they replace this with, does anyone know?

Seems like Royal is putting money into the ship amplifications instead (e.g. waterslides & sky pad added to Mariner/Independence, different waterslides being added to Navigator, Oasis and Allure going through changes with most likely slides and maybe abyss, etc). Plus they are re-doing CoCo Cay. So they are taking a different route for making ships kid/family friendly.

It's a shame as it was fun seeing the DreamWorks characters around.

Princess went the STEAM route by pairing with Discovery channel. Wondering if Royal will go down that alley.

Dreamworks on ALL ships
Very shocked as that is a positive to try instead of DCL. very disappointed

I don’t think you will really miss it - they have some generic characters for parades on the promenade but there is SOOO much to do that you won’t really miss meeting Shrek!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter