What will tomorrow hold?

My family was waiting for them to show evening times to go into SWGE and they stopped taking places in line after saying late afternoon. They plan on going over there towards the evening to see if they can get in and see if anything opens. I am wondering if the number only goes to 99. I will report back what they find.

Side note: the crowds this whole weekend and today were amazing. Some would say MP wouldn’t have been worth it but to us it still helped cut 10 to 15 min off the lines to grab a FP that was 1 minute away or most times instant. Most FP lines are shorter anyway. This might have really spoiled us after this weekend but we love the MP and will never wait in a line that is too long again after this spoiling lol. What a great trip. Back to civilization tomorrow :(

My family was waiting for them to show evening times to go into SWGE and they stopped taking places in line after saying late afternoon. They plan on going over there towards the evening to see if they can get in and see if anything opens. I am wondering if the number only goes to 99. I will report back what they find.

Side note: the crowds this whole weekend and today were amazing. Some would say MP wouldn’t have been worth it but to us it still helped cut 10 to 15 min off the lines to grab a FP that was 1 minute away or most times instant. Most FP lines are shorter anyway. This might have really spoiled us after this weekend but we love the MP and will never wait in a line that is too long again after this spoiling lol. What a great trip. Back to civilization tomorrow :(

It says land is open so I think that means no boarding pass needed.

It says land is open so I think that means no boarding pass needed.
My family went and spoke to a CM and said that it was open for all. They also said that it was possible they could close the land early this evening and there is no guarantee to get in if they do choice to return later but there would not be reservations for the rest of the day. I will report back if I hear anything else

This sounds to me just like how it was for the first week GE opened using the advanced reservation system. Some of you commented how the parks have felt light crowd wise during that whole reservation period but that wasn’t my experience. Especially this past Saturday. It seemed more crowded than I’ve seen in a while. There would be tweets saying The Mickey and friends parking structure was closed everyday since last Wednesday till Sunday. Thankfully it sounds like the Pixar pals parking structure will be open for parking any day now. With that being said the crowds were still comparable to how they have been in recent years. I think that we aren’t going to see Disneyland being closed due to capacity like some people predicted. There are more people coming but you have to remember that GE adds capacity to the resort as a whole.

We don’t get there until September. Threads like this make the wait even harder. DH and I would thoroughly enjoy SWGE and shorter waits on everything else! Thank you to everyone sharing your experiences!

Last edited:
For those with droids, what areas of SWGE do they react around the most? I noticed mine moved near the ride, around other droids, and the market. My droid doesn’t have any of the chips in it.

For those with droids, what areas of SWGE do they react around the most? I noticed mine moved near the ride, around other droids, and the market. My droid doesn’t have any of the chips in it.
Ignore this I meant to put it on the main Star Wars thread

Since today was very calm, is anyone going to check tomorrow morning expecting different results from today?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter