what would be your choice for condo after Bonnet Creek?

Mimimousie

Earning My Ears
I am still trying to find availability for Bonnet Creek for the end of dec..If I am not able to find anything at Bonnet Creek what would you recommend as the 2nd and 3rd choice of a condo?.. need 2bdr/2 bath

The Marriott "Palms" are right down road too - Sabal, Royal (both 2bed/2bath) and imperial (3bed)

Since Wyndham is generally my 4th or 5th choice of chains, I agree with most of the above (Sheraton or Marriott especially) but I would add any of the Hilton timeshare properties (Tuscany Village or Parc Soleil) in the area into the mix as well. Parc Soleil will give you similar fireworks views to WBC but with better quality accommodation.

If we don't stay at WBC, we stay at Vacation Village at Parkway. It is super close to the Disney gates and very nice.

After Bonnet Creek, our favorite is Marriott Grande Vista...gorgeous resort with easy drive to parks.

I show on RedWeek's site that there is confirmed availabilty on Bonnet Creek all with varying prices. I would look there to see if anything meets your needs. I am a first time renter from them and going this coming week booked fron them.

RedWeek is a listing website for timeshare owners to post their rental weeks. We have no problem with renting from individual owners. Just note that it's different from the large points managers (like Dave's Vacation Rentals, or Vacation Strategy) who have made a business out of renting out other people timeshare time. You are dealing with individual owners who will vary in their business abilities.

Either way, if renting from anyone other than the resort management, be sure to request written confirmation in your name or the ability to verify on the phone with the resort, prior to making the final payment in full. Verify cancellation policy in writing, as they vary.

We love WBC too. When we cannot stay onsite or at WBC, we have enjoyed the nearby Vistana Resort's Cascades and Lakes sections, and Cypress Point's 2BR or 3BR (smaller rooms there are tiny). Silver Lakes in the Silver Points section is also nice if you'll spend a lot of time at Animal Kingdom, but it's a bit further drive to the other Disney parks, and too far to Sea World/Universal for us.

Others may be recommended but it depends on how much time you'll spend at the resort vs. at the parks and whether you've got golfers and/or children/teens in the group. If your park days are likely to be all-day at the park (not returning midday for a swim/rest break) and you may spend a couple full days enjoying the resort itself, then adding 10-15 minutes to your drive to a full-featured resort is worth it.

Many excellent options... depends on your group.

I use my points for Bonnet Creek they I use RCI cash vacations for Vacation Village. Its nice and close

I am wondering the same. Thinking of Orange Lake- west village, Windsor Hills or Silver Lake. I like WBC but for April the prices are higher than I want to spend. Anyone that can give input is appreciated. We head to hotel every afternoon to swim so a nice pool and close location are important. We also like 2 bathrooms so a 2 bedroom is preferred.

I am wondering the same. Thinking of Orange Lake- west village, Windsor Hills or Silver Lake. I like WBC but for April the prices are higher than I want to spend. Anyone that can give input is appreciated. We head to hotel every afternoon to swim so a nice pool and close location are important. We also like 2 bathrooms so a 2 bedroom is preferred.
I would suggest Orange Lake as well we have stayed at both and LOVE OL>

Other places I have stayed include Windsor Hills, Vacation Village at Parkway, and Sheraton Vistana (Resort, not Villages). All are very conveniently located. Vistana was my favorite of those, but I'd do any of them again.

I finally decided! I booked a 2 bedroom condo at Windsor Hills. I was able to get 9 nights for a great price for April. The drive will be a little longer than on site or WBC but the washer, dryer, 2 bathrooms, and a kitchen should make up for the drive. Cooking some meals will also help save some $. Now on to get a good deal on a rental car.

I like Vacation Village, they have a couple buildings near the back 18’ and 19 that are nice, if you get a highway facing room you can see fireworks, or on the other side you face woods and a pool. I also like orange lake as well. This winter we will be at bonnet creek for the first time, I can’t wait to try it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter