What would be your preferred hotel with 2 under 4s

I am in the very early stages of thinking about a trip with two children, at the time we plan to go one will be 4 and one 3. There will be 4 adults, the parents of the children and another couple.

As we are coming from the UK it would most likely be a two week trip so there would be plenty of time for non park downtime, and the 4 adults are travelling to allow everyone to have time with and without the little ones, and for everyone to have the option of park time and non park time.

What would be your preferred on site hotel in the circumstances? And why? Budget isn't hugely tight as we have a fair amount of time to save for it.

Thanks for your help.
I would get a 2BR lock-off villa. The one couple could take the studio side while the parents and kids could take the 1BR side or visa versa. The door between the two units can be opened for back and forth between the two but locked off from either side for privacy when it is desired. The 1BR unit has a full kitchen plus a washer and dryer, which is a huge plus for families staying for longer visits. The studio side also has a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker and toaster.

As to which one to pick, I would go with Bay Lake Tower for its proximity to the MK - you can walk to it from BLT - and it is on the monorail line. If you want to be close to Epcot and HS, then Riviera (for the Skyliner), BCV or BWV (because you can walk to both parks from those resorts.)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter