What would like to see as all who can eat complementary at Disney restaurants?

old lady

DIS Veteran
I always would like to see crackers and beans. Maybe for a restaurant at Hollywood telling about starving and struggling artists who trying to get a break.

If you review the poster's history...they OP shows up and posts something random and not understandable then disappears. I do not know if it is an English language translation or a desire to purposely confuse. Either way, you will get no response from OP when the post actually gets responses.

I used to be pretty good at translating "English as a second language posts" but this poster is more of a "random word poster" so I got confused until I realized confusion was the goal.

Ah, I get this. I think OP talking about instead of bread (all you can eat for free) what would be something to have at restaurants as a theme. So rice and crackers would fit in Hollywood studio for a struggling artist/actor.

Sunflower seeds (since birds eat them) at Tusker House at AK. Picture everyone spitting sunflower seeds out all over the floor. Classy.

Or maybe crumbs (for the mice) at Cinderella Castle. They could take leftover bread from meals, crumble it up, and put the crumbs in a basket.

Ah, I get this. I think OP talking about instead of bread (all you can eat for free) what would be something to have at restaurants as a theme. So rice and crackers would fit in Hollywood studio for a struggling artist/actor.

Sunflower seeds (since birds eat them) at Tusker House at AK. Picture everyone spitting sunflower seeds out all over the floor. Classy.

Or maybe crumbs (for the mice) at Cinderella Castle. They could take leftover bread from meals, crumble it up, and put the crumbs in a basket.
Dude! You are like a freakin' human Rosetta Stone! I actually think you cracked the code.

It wouldn't be crackers and beans for starving artists. It would be crackers (saltines) and ketchup packets. The kids would go crazy ... while we wait for our food they can squirt free ketchup onto free crackers and eat it :P

On a more serious note, I wished restaurants had those packaged crackers/breadsticks on the table when I was a parent with young children.

And Disney, of all places, should know that a child that sits with nothing to do, is a disruptive child. Any kid friendly restaurant should always
1) make sure there is always food on the table to occupy the child
2) don’t make a family wait for a check (again, when the child has nothing to do)

OMG you are like an old lady whisperer!

I remember my daughter (young at the time) and I going to dinner at the Contemporary and they brought her a little dish of goldfish crackers and chopsticks while I had my appetizer. I thought it was a wonderful idea. She sat very happily attempting to pick up those goldfish and get them to her mouth with the chopsticks. I think if more restaurants did things like that it could make for a happier meal time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!