What would like to see as all who can eat complementary at Disney restaurants?

It wouldn't be crackers and beans for starving artists. It would be crackers (saltines) and ketchup packets. The kids would go crazy ... while we wait for our food they can squirt free ketchup onto free crackers and eat it :P

Unless the OP is British. Beans are a big deal over there and part of a Full English (Breakfast).

Rando farts are bad enough when you are trapped in line and get caught up in it. No beans. Just no.
Pixie dusting (or as it is called crop dusting outside of Disney) is already alive and well in the parks. Beans would just enhance the experience. Who needs 3 more fast passes when I can be entertained for hours with the added AYCE beans on the table.

Pixie dusting (or as it is called crop dusting outside of Disney) is already alive and well in the parks. Beans would just enhance the experience. Who needs 3 more fast passes when I can be entertained for hours with the added AYCE beans on the table.
Wasn’t there a legendary old post here about eating cans of beans in line?

I'll bet "Old Lady" is really a 30 year old guy who likes to crank us up and watch us spin. Well played, Old Lady. Well played.

(this has been rather fun, I admit.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter