What would possibly be better?

John and Kevin spend a week at the new Star Wars resort its opening weekend. Could there possibly be a more entertaining review?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LOVE IT!!!!! I'd have to watch with a box of Kleenex in hand to catch my tears from laughing so hard, and also wearing Depends. (I'll let you figure that part our for yourselves)

*Scene: Kevin and John checking in:

CM: Welcome to the Scarrif Resort - a 5 galactic credit rated resort

Kevin: I'm leaving

John: Hold on, we said we would do this for the team

CM: Ok, Mr. Klose, here is your information, including the background of the character you will playing, which is a bounty hunter who was a rival of Boba Fett. You can find your Mandalorian armor in the closet in you room

Kevin: Oh, I think I saw some of that on our Eastern European ABD trip

John: see, this is fun

CM: and Mr. Maji, you will be playing the role of Yars Pullack, who was a former Rancor keeper but has left Tatooine to start a more exciting life as an ombudsman to the First Order - so you will have to be careful no resistence members find you or you could be brought in for questioning

John: I'm leaving

Kevin: No, no - if I have to do this you do too

CM: Dinner will be served in the solarium and we are excited about the food - our chef has worked at both Coral Reef and Tony's Town Sq .....

Kevin and John in unison: WE'RE LEAVING!!!!!

:rotfl:

And all I could think of as I quickly, totally misread the title of the resort, was Kevin's scarf from the podcast that time, and thinking "You told me there would be a SCARF!!!!!!!"

Kevin might get to dress up like Captain Kirk.

johnnnn.jpg

Last edited:

I mentioned the Star Wars hotel and the first thing that came out of her mouth was.... good Ill go get my nails done while u play Star Wars. Arrrrggghhhh

Poor Kevin. It didn't sound like a review would be fun for him. ...however he IS so witty and sassy, he'd be very funny with the improv. It would be even funnier not having much insight into the SW universe.

Perhaps that would be another potential fundraiser for GKtW: a spot with the DIS review crew.

The whole idea of Kevin being a fish out of water around so much SW immersion would just be so comical to me. That would need to be live streamed

Live stream the check in process please. Maybe have Ryno along to translate.

If this was a sitcom - by the time they check out Kevin would have been totally won over and converted to a die hard Star Wars Fan and the last line would be John staring at the camera saying "what have I done?!?!?!"

If this was a sitcom - by the time they check out Kevin would have been totally won over and converted to a die hard Star Wars Fan and the last line would be John staring at the camera saying "what have I done?!?!?!"
I can see them overlaying music clips from Family Ties and Alf to get the full effect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter