What would possibly be better?

I have zero Star Wars fellow fans up here in Mass but when it opens Im so there...(sadly alone). My wife mentioned something about a cold day in hell or something...

I hope they'll have suites because I'm going to have to get a group from here to go down with me. Or else go by myself, but it wouldn't be nearly as much fun!

I hope they'll have suites because I'm going to have to get a group from here to go down with me. Or else go by myself, but it wouldn't be nearly as much fun!
If you'll allow me entrance into this fantastical Realm of Dreams of yours....... :) You can call me at MY suite at the Wilderness Lodge, or the Animal Kingdom Lodge, but I'll still be happy to be there! (with you all) :)

I figure if I stay at AKL, when you're done interacting with the drones, rolling orange balls, gold robots, and black and white soldiers in plastic face masks, you can come interact with the ani-mules at MY hotel. :)

If it means a trip to the World and staying at a resort I will dress like slave Leia... I just would need a larger bra than they currently sell.
#FatGuyRights

I should point out that it took under 30 seconds to find hundreds of similar photos. Many of the pictures were far more disturbing. Can we all agree that this is the decline of civilization. No I am off to buy more Grandpa Sully's Eyeball Bleach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!