• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What would you do to improve DDP?

I'd like it to go back how it was in the '90s where you could choose a package with 3 meals per day (any combo of CS and TS) or 2 meals per day (again any combo of CS or TS). I personally don't care for most of the CS meals. We enjoy TS breakfasts and TS dinners with a light snack as needed in the middle of the day.
I too do not need all of the other frills that the premium packages have to offer- just more TS meals! :thumbsup2

WOW just read the expanded snack option thread. Now i really wish they'd do the 2 snack credit(i'm the OP). This change could with the expanded list provide someone with a light breakfast(muffin/bagel and Drink) for those who want three meals. Thanks for all the post so far they've been very interesting.

Melinda

Cinderumbrella said:
I'd like it to go back how it was in the '90s where you could choose a package with 3 meals per day (any combo of CS and TS) or 2 meals per day (again any combo of CS or TS). I personally don't care for most of the CS meals. We enjoy TS breakfasts and TS dinners with a light snack as needed in the middle of the day.
I too do not need all of the other frills that the premium packages have to offer- just more TS meals! :thumbsup2

This is exactly how I feel! We enjoy sitting down to breakfast, and having a light lunch, ending the day with a nice TS dinner. I looked at the platinum plan(?) and would not use any of the extras that are part of the package. Maybe when DGD is older, but for now, it would not work. But we would love the option to upgrade to more TS meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter