What would you do with 6 hours at WDW?

If it were me.. I would go to MK for the 6 hrs and spend your evening in the World Showcase at Epcot. How can you go to Disney and not go to MK lol

Always EPCOT, so for sure your evening there. I really don't love MK or HS, so I think the Animal Kingdom recommendation is a good one. One caveat, though. If you want to ride Flight of Passage, you will either need a FP, or get there 90+ minutes before park opening. We got there 60 mins before opening and waited 2 hours. Friends got in line a couple hours after park opening, waited 4 hours, then had to leave to catch their bus, with a supposed 60-90 min wait remaining.

Always EPCOT, so for sure your evening there. I really don't love MK or HS, so I think the Animal Kingdom recommendation is a good one. One caveat, though. If you want to ride Flight of Passage, you will either need a FP, or get there 90+ minutes before park opening. We got there 60 mins before opening and waited 2 hours. Friends got in line a couple hours after park opening, waited 4 hours, then had to leave to catch their bus, with a supposed 60-90 min wait remaining.
When was this? We got there 1 hour before park opening last year and were on in less than 20 minutes. Maybe we just got a lucky slow park day...

To visit a park on one day for 6 hours and a separate day only after 6pm, it would be very expensive. Personally, I would spend the longer day at Disney Springs and on the free evening, I would do a meal at a resort. Maybe eat at a monorail resort and then ride the monorail around to stop for a drink at the different lounges. Since you'll be by yourself, you should be able to get into Trader Sam's relatively easy without much of a wait.

But if money is no object, I would spend the 6 hour day at MK and the evening at Epcot. It would give you the best taste of Disney, having not been since the 90s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter