What would you drive???

Must C Mickey

Mouseketeer
If you could drive any one of the WDW ride vehicles around in your normal home life, what would it be?

The kid in me says Dumbo :dumbo:!!! Who wouldn't want to fly to work everyday in Dumbo?!?! I might get a few stares in the parking lot however, lol!

I'd love to fly Dumbo to school! The flying ships from Peter Pan's Flight would be fun too!

The Monorail! Every trip, ever since I was little, I would say how I'm going to flee down South and drive a Monorail for a living. The boat...skipper? my mind is drawing a blank! - told me not to, as the ferries are much more fun! ;)

Although a vehicle from RnRC or Peter Pan wouldn't be bad...maybe even a ship from PotC! Lots of room for all my junk!

Like the idea of flying to work everyday in my Peter Pan ship. No more sitting in traffic. great idea...

I'm going with the TSM vehicles...seat 4, move fast, 3-D, and I can shoot balls, darts, etc. at bad drivers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter