Best hiking pants for your optimal performance and comfort

MarkKane

Earning My Ears
What would you like to see that they haven't announced? I would love for them to include The Little Mermaid TV Series and Aladdin (TV Series)! I loved both in my childhood and would totally watch from time to time =)

How about the ORIGINAL MIckey Mouse Club? It's limited what you can get on video. I'd love to see the original kids and routines again. It would also be neat for kids to see where the club got its start. I'd like to see The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh again too.

I would love for them to include Five Mile Creek. We watched that all the time when I was growing up. Also I would like to see the movies they used to play on tv every day.My brother and I would hurry home from school to watch.

How about the ORIGINAL MIckey Mouse Club? It's limited what you can get on video. I'd love to see the original kids and routines again. It would also be neat for kids to see where the club got its start. I'd like to see The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh again too.
I second Scarecrow of Romney Marsh.

I want to see those Wonderful World of Disney movies (like Scarecrow, which is indeed one of the best ones). Also, some great animated series that fly a little under the radar like Recess or Filmore.

Yeah. They need to have ALL Muppets on there - all seasons of The Muppet Show, all movies, all specials, Muppets Tonight even! More Muppets please!
Count me as another Muppet fan who wants more Muppet content. I have all the seasons that Disney release, but there are a few more out there, and I would love to see those.

Count me as another Muppet fan who wants more Muppet content. I have all the seasons that Disney release, but there are a few more out there, and I would love to see those.

There is supposed to be a new Muppets series on the service, but details are scarce at this time. Hopefully it will be good!

There is supposed to be a new Muppets series on the service, but details are scarce at this time. Hopefully it will be good!
I always get nervous with new stuff, it's been hit or miss with me. Right now, I just want access to the classic Jim Henson stuff.

I always get nervous with new stuff, it's been hit or miss with me. Right now, I just want access to the classic Jim Henson stuff.

Yeah, I get that. That most recent show was not that good, until the very end when they retooled it. It really had potential then, but it was too late. Hopefully they learned from that though.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some sort of revival of the older, classic Mickey, Donald, and Goofy animated shorts. As a young person, I remember watching them early morning on the Disney Channel and absolutely loving them. I'd also really like to see the "Hercules" animated series again, along with "The House of Mouse".

Gargoyles, Darkwing Duck, Gravity Falls

...maybe Wake Rattle and Roll. Heck, maybe even Kids Incorporated.

Definitely the old Goofy shorts.

Don't Look Under the Bed.

Possibly these:
  1. All Disney Television Animation shows (i.e. every one from Disney Afternoon, every one from One Saturday Morning, etc.)
  2. The Golden Girls
  3. Home Improvement
  4. Smart Guy
  5. Honey, I Shrunk The Kids: The TV Show
  6. All Disney Channel original series
  7. All 120 episodes of The Muppet Show (1976-1981) uncut and remastered, including those from seasons 4 and 5
  8. Muppet Babies (1984)
  9. Little Muppet Monsters
  10. The Jim Henson Hour
  11. Muppets Tonight
  12. All the shows that aired on Vault Disney (i.e. Zorro, The Mickey Mouse Club)
And much more!

The "Walt" era shows like original Mickey Mouse Club, the specials from the parks that aired in the 70's and 80's, shows like holiday Mickey Mouse Nutcracker, and Wonderful World of Disney programs from Sunday nights. I don't need to have the animation since I have bought the ones I like on DVD and can see any time. I would like to see the classic fab 5 shorts instead of the "Ren and Stimpey" Mickey Mouse short of today. The type of programming that appeared when Disney was an extra paid cable channel. Hopefully, it does not turn out to be just a showcase for Star Wars, Marvel, and all the remakes that are coming out now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!