What would your dating profile say?

Loves sports, horror movies, World of Warcraft. Hates outdoorsy things like hiking, fishing, hunting, camping. Smokers (of tobacco) need not apply. I'll treat you like the queen you are, but I'm not the type of person to show off to Mama. What you see is what you get, lol.

Lol, sometimes I just like reading them, which is what sparked this question. You'd probably get a good number of responses with what you wrote!

Probably, but would the be from someone I'd want to date? Bahahahaha. FYI, it went something like this...Catholic, pudgy, middle-aged, slightly(well, maybe more than slightly) nerdy, crafter who loves critiquing movies and casting my own movies from books or recasting old movies . Oh, and I will psycho-analyze everyone and anything I can :)

I pretty much got nothin' :) God Bless you for being out there dating. Don't think I could do it at my age:) If something happened to my husband, I think I'm good!

Probably, but would the be from someone I'd want to date? Bahahahaha. FYI, it went something like this...Catholic, pudgy, middle-aged, slightly(well, maybe more than slightly) nerdy, crafter who loves critiquing movies and casting my own movies from books or recasting old movies . Oh, and I will psycho-analyze everyone and anything I can :)

I pretty much got nothin' :) God Bless you for being out there dating. Don't think I could do it at my age:) If something happened to my husband, I think I'm good!

Lol!!!!

I'm taking a break right now for the most part, but I do love reading the profiles. Some of them you immediately know why they're single! Some of them you can't believe are single - like do they have a weird third nipple or something?

Fwiw, here's mine:

Dwell woman in a hgtv world. The only selfie I've ever taken is included here. Sapiosexual
Grad degree
Writer
Foodie
Traveler
Professional
Liberal
Fun/funny
Omnivore
Non religious but open to all
Cerebral
Non smoker
Emotionally available
Bigots in all their forms are a huge deal breaker.

Fun to read. So I'll play along.

40 something unfit mother of four. And by unfit mother I mean, I don't get enough exercise. Loves Disney and Rock Crawling (if you don't know what that is you don't qualify). Seeks stable, male companion with his own Jeep! LOL

I'm basically a Hobbit, so if you take me out to dinner at 6pm, you better be ready for supper at 8pm. Also bring snacks, preferably mickey shaped.

The sharpest pencil in the box.
But only cause my eraser is missing and it's holder has been chewed to a razors edge.

Or
If this is still on your screen most likely your phone froze and as you guessed I am a nerd. So call me on a landline and let's get you up and running.

Last edited:
Fun to read. So I'll play along.

40 something unfit mother of four. And by unfit mother I mean, I don't get enough exercise. Loves Disney and Rock Crawling (if you don't know what that is you don't qualify). Seeks stable, male companion with his own Jeep! LOL

I know what rock crawling is :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter