What would your dating profile say?

Prefer happy, upbeat, non road-rage guys who must be completely supportive of me prioritizing Disney, chocolate, travel, sunshine and the Cubs/Dolphin's and letting my hair go gray. Be prepared~ for I WILL do these frequently with or without you, but life would be a whole lot more fun if you 100% on board with me. I also sing/whistle/dance in the car, house, and if you have a Wrangler, you better wave. Not into big houses or basements, but am ok with big property. Prefer fresh air to A/C and have a fear of water at night. I hate calendar holidays and prefer to wing it most of the time.(minus most WDW trips)Like comedies, artistic people, and thinking outside the box. Paralysis by analysis types need not contact me. Oh yeah, smoking is a deal breaker

Slightly unhinged and barmy 30-something ready and raring to travel the world! Very British in many ways and the proponent of many awful jokes. Computer geek.

Prefer happy, upbeat, non road-rage guys who must be completely supportive of me prioritizing Disney, chocolate, travel, sunshine and the Cubs/Dolphin's and letting my hair go gray. Be prepared~ for I WILL do these frequently with or without you, but life would be a whole lot more fun if you 100% on board with me. I also sing/whistle/dance in the car, house, and if you have a Wrangler, you better wave. Not into big houses or basements, but am ok with big property. Prefer fresh air to A/C and have a fear of water at night. I hate calendar holidays and prefer to wing it most of the time.(minus most WDW trips)Like comedies, artistic people, and thinking outside the box. Paralysis by analysis types need not contact me. Oh yeah, smoking is a deal breaker
this is my favourite one!

Middle aged woman who could stand to lose 20 pounds, but prefers to keep eating cotton candy and cupcakes to slimming down, seeks someone fun and adventourous to travel the world with while homebase remains small and uncluttered----let's prioritize experiences together over ownership of things. Must enjoy quirky local theme parks, local festivals, small towns off the beaten path and bargain priced cruises. A concern for the enviornment and civil rights for all a huge plus. Tabacco users need not apply.

Middle aged man. 6'2" 235lbs in descent shape (though his doctor would disagree. but what does he know?) Loves TV especially shows like Survivor, Ozarks, Face Off and Midnight Texas so basically a renaissance man. Loves Bourbon, Scotch, Dark and Stormy and Moscow Mules and really good beer. Likes the mountains and the beach (well except for the sand). Stupid people (and there are a lot of them. Seems the older I get the more of them there are) get on my one last nerve.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!