Mousecellaneous - a thread to share non-DLP related posts

The only down side was that the teacher called it Eurodisney so I obviously corrected her at the end of lesson :rotfl:
Good for you :thumbsup2

What a great lesson though! I'm sure they'll be several kids going home tonight to say Muuuum, when can we ......... :lmao:

Silly question but does anyone know when the prices for summer 08 will materialize. I really want to go after my exams next summer. TIA:thumbsup2

A couple of questions:
What exactly is the children's starter ?
Is it possible for children to have the chicken breast without the sauce or has the chicken been cooked in the sauce ?

The childrens starter was mozarella balls and cherry tomatoes on a skewer with a salad and a dip. Theres a photo of it on my report on pg1 of this thread. It didnt appeal to DD at all. Shame they dont do the veg sticks with a dip as an option as in other restaurants as she loves these.

Im not sure if you can ask for the chicken without the sauce but there was only a small amount of sauce. DD hates mushrooms but she loved the chicken as we were able to scrape off the mushrooms and the sauce didnt taste of mushrooms she said.

Yes it is a set meal at a set price. (2 choices of starter, 3 choices of main and cinderellas slipper for dessert- you also get wine and water with it)

Quite expensive but in my opinion worth it as it is what I class as proper French food as opposed to theme park food

Yes it is a set meal at a set price. (2 choices of starter, 3 choices of main and cinderellas slipper for dessert- you also get wine and water with it)

Quite expensive but in my opinion worth it as it is what I class as proper French food as opposed to theme park food

O i dont like wine lol and i hate water do they offer you a different drink?

Been advised that my imagestation.com service is closing down.
All my trip report photos will need to be transferred across :(

Sony are offering a transfer over to Shutterfly but I wonder if it is suitable for sharing photographs ? Since I know webshots which I use as my main storage area cannot :confused3

Silly question but does anyone know when the prices for summer 08 will materialize. I really want to go after my exams next summer. TIA:thumbsup2

I've been sent a Leger brochure so that is out. Am I right in thinking the next official Disney brochure comes out in November usually?

I'm still waiting for the current brochure to turn up, I have ordered it at least three times :sad2: I think I may as well give up.

The prices in the current brochure go up to early April so it may be New Year when the next brochure is out. Dont really know just a guess.

Thinking about it we were waiting last year to book for Easter (April) and the prices didnt come out til late Nov so may be Nov

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/enchanted/

Didn,t know where to post this ,This looks really good ,very funny think its a got a uk release round about christmas

Looks great.
I'm looking forward to the UK release of Ratatouille but think it was a mistake to stagger the release in America and Europe :confused3 This will just lead to great circulation of pirate DVD's and I suspect will affect box office receipts.

It does seem disney are able to laugh at themsleves in this film with the singing princess and cute woodland animals that tidy up and another big reason to see this is hey '' James marsden in tights '' ! way to go !::woohoo:

Just ahd an email to say there is a free HSM2 sticker book and giant poster free inside this Sunday's News of the World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter