What's a corporate rate?

tiggeroo42

Adult Dumbo Rider
I'm seeing this rate on some online hotel reservation systems. Is anyone allowed to book a corporate rate? I can't find anything about having to show an ID. Thanks! :)

JiminyCricket.gif
<font face="cac one seventy"><font color="green">"...always let your conscience be your guide."
<font face="cac one seventy"><font color="blue">
WDW: 2000
Disneyland: 1981, 1984, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1992, 1995, 1997, 1999, 2001

Depends on the hotel/motel. Some ask to see a business card or expect you to pay with a Corporate Credit Card. Some don't. I know a guy who gets corporate rates all of the time by lying. I'd rather just pay a standard rate than lie.

Thanks luvthemouse. I'd rather just pay the standard rate too and not risk getting caught in a sticky situation! :eek:

JiminyCricket.gif
<font face="cac one seventy"><font color="green">"...always let your conscience be your guide."
<font face="cac one seventy"><font color="blue">
WDW: 2000
Disneyland: 1981, 1984, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1992, 1995, 1997, 1999, 2001

Tiggeroo,
If you work for a corp. you can ask them if it is okay to use them as a point reference, My husbands company lets the employees join the Disney Club at the Corp. rate which is 10.00 less expensive then normal registration.
I hope that gives you a little info... Renee :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter