What's Best at Olivia's

MEM

DIS Veteran
We plan to eat dinner at Olivia's in August to check it out and OKW in general.

What, in your experience, are the best items on the dinner menu?
DH and I are big on seafood but like everything, really.
Also, DS9 and DD8 prefer adult food -- will there be any problem having them split a starter salad and an entree? I will still be paying more for that than for 2 kids meals which won't excite them.

It sounds like casual attire? Can I assume I need PS?

Please advise.

DW and I both love the Jumbo Shrimp Alfredo. Neither of us could finish it, but after a while we split the hot apple pie with butter pecan ice cream for dessert- another winner! I think this restaurant is one of the best kept secrets of dining at WDW.

We never miss going to Olivia's when at WDW. I am not a seafood eater but my DH loves the crab cakes. Try the key lime pie!

They are very accomodating there, my niece asked for pasta with plain tomato sauce and it was no problem. I don't think you'll have a problem with your DSs sharing.

I usually make PS but it really never seems that I have to. It is very casual attire?

We are going in August too, we will be at Olivia's on 8/22.
Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter