Whats better Serendipity or Kate and Leopold?

Beauty

DIS Veteran
The movies are due back tomorrow and I've seen Kate and Leopold and loved it. Mama hasn't seen either so we put in Serendipity but if it isn't that good I would love for her to see Kate and Leopold.

Serendipity was OK, especially if you are a John Cusack fan, but I liked K & L better.

Sandy

I haven't seen K & L but I didn't really care for Serendipity. It was okay, so so, comme ci comme ca, eh. ;) I really want to see K & L though. I need to add that to the Netflix queue!

I have not seen K&L but I LOVED Serendipity. It was my must have movie for Christmas. :)

Of course it probably helps that I am a big John Cusack fan.

I love Kate and Leopold!..One of my favs. so I vote for that!
I really like John Cusack too but liked K&L better ....(and Hugh is nice on the eyes!)

I love your pic! You 2 are so cute!

Holycow

There is something truly captivating about John Cusack, and there always has been. So for me, its no contest. He, Ed Norton, Christian Slater, or Benicio Del Toro could read the phonebook and Id be hypnotized...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter